1. A New Generation
Your Hail Your Hair Straightener is a power-packed, professional grade styler with a range of features and benefits so you can effortlessly style your hair, your way.
Our rounded design is perfect for creating waves and curls, as well as offering sleek, silky straight styles.
Here are the key features and benefits you should know about:
- Our professional-grade straighteners have adjustable heat temperatures ranging from 100°C - 220°C, so you can find the perfect temperature that works for your hair.
- With hibernation mode after 20 minutes of inactivity, you never have to worry about your hair straightener tool staying on.
- The ergonomic thumb placement offers easy control when styling, and the 360° swivel cord ensures you don’t get tangled whilst styling.
- For extra protection and to enhance the longevity of your straightener, our protective heat guard is great for storage and travelling.
- With a heat up time of 30 seconds, you can start styling in no time!
- The hot plates measure 900x230mm, a great width and length for both thick and thin hair.
- The ceramic straightener plates allow for all kinds of styles as they effortlessly glide through the hair, without the dreaded snag or pull found in traditional irons.
- Advanced plates and fuse technology will withstand variable electrical currents, so you can achieve great hair from wherever you are in the world.
- The weight of the Hail Your Hair Straightener is only 400g. This helps to reduce the tiredness and harm of wrists, shoulders and elbows.
- Our straightener is built to last, which is why we offer a three-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
2. All Hail The Tech
If you’re all about the detail, here’s some more information about Hail Your Hair’s ION-LOCK Technology.
First things first. The intel-sense on the plates ensures there is even heat distribution. In a nutshell, this means your Hail Your Hair Straightener will maintain its heat (as set by you on the temperature control panel) across the plates while you create a look that stays put.
The result is a look that lasts longer, in less time.
On top of this, there is next-level ion lock technology in your Hail Your Hair Straightener. Simply put, this means your straightener will hang on to the negative ions (a good thing) on your hair for a smoother and glossier finish.
3. How To Store
- Once you’ve finished using your Hail Your Hair Straightener, switch it off and pop on the heat guard.
- Important: Do not allow the plates to come into contact with any heat-sensitive material or surface until they are fully cooled to room temperature.
- Unplug the straightener from its power supply.
- Keep the main power cord away from the hot plates at all times.
- Before you put your Hail Your Hair Straightener away, ensure it is fully cooled or has been placed in the heat guard provided.
- Repeat after us: do not wrap the cord around your styler to store it. Roll the cord up separately!
- Don’t forget about the bag! To keep your straightener neat and extra-secure, you can place it back in its pouch once it’s cooled down.
If your Hail Your Hair Straightener fails to work, follow these easy troubleshooting steps.
- Check that your product and the main power supply are switched on.
- If your product, cable or plug become damaged in any way, stop using it immediately and contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is here to help!
- Under no circumstances should you tamper with the product as it will void your warranty.
5. Safety First
- When the appliance is used in the bathroom, unplug it after use. The proximity of the water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
- Burn hazard. Keep appliance out of reach from young children, particularly during use and cool down.
- When the appliance is connected to the power supply, never leave it unattended.
- Always place the appliance on a heat-resistant, stable, flat surface.
- Always switch off and unplug after use.
6. What Not To Do
- Do not use the appliance on artificial or animal hair.
- Do not use the appliance heating elements to dry other objects.
- Do not use the appliance in the bath, shower or over a water filled washbasin or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Do not use the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not use the appliance on wet hair.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or rinse under running water.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when connected to the power supply.
7. Our Word
Only the highest quality components have been used in your Hail Your Hair Straightener to ensure safe, effective and long-lasting performance. Each and every Hail Your Hair Straightener has been tested before leaving the factory. However, should your styler prove to be ineffective in any way due to faulty workmanship or materials within a 36-month period of purchasing it, then, at its sole discretion and subject to the terms of this guarantee, Hail Your Hair undertakes to fully repair or replace the styler.
Please keep the original copy of your proof of purchase in a safe place for the duration of the warranty period.
In the unlikely event you do need to use your guarantee, please mail email@example.com with details regarding the failure of your styler.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
8. Any Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your Hail Your Hair Straightener and this instruction and safety guide, please take a look at our FAQs or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.