1. A New Generation
Your Hail Your Hair Dryer uses the newest tech to dry your hair by wind speed, not heat, protecting your hair’s protein. Impressively light and impressively powerful, you can perfect your blowouts in comfort and travel easily with your favourite new styler.
Here are the key features and benefits you should know about:
Our professional hair dryer has a 110k rpm high-speed brushless motor (5 times speedier than a general AC or DC motor). With an ergonomic airflow design, you can dry your hair by wind speed, not just heat, to help protect the hair’s protein!
- The whole weight of the hairdryer is only 540g. It can reduce the tiredness of wrists, elbows and shoulders, which is especially perfect for hairstylists. The weight of the motor itself is only 70g, which is just one-quarter of the weight of general AC motors.
- The noise is incredibly low, with the maximum noise reaching only 79db.
- Variable heat control – 3 heat settings and 3 power settings, so you can find your perfect styling preference.
- The motor has a long life, 1000 hours to be precise, with the general life of an AC/DC motor averaging around 300 hours.
- Our diffuser attachment is unique to this Hail Your Hair Hair Dryer and diffuser set. Simply attach to your hairdryer and start styling for a beautiful finish.
- Using the diffuser, air is dispersed evenly amongst your hair, so it doesn’t disrupt your curl pattern. By dispersing air gently throughout the hair, heat damage is decreased. Here’s to styling that’s kinder to your hair!
- For our girls without curls, our diffuser attachment can help to encourage volume by blowing air softly into the hair closest to the scalp.
- The Hail Your Hair Dryer has a clean dust function to prolong the life of the hairdryer and diffuser.
2. Get To Know Your Hair Dryer
There are three buttons on the front of your hair dryer:
Top button - Speed
Middle button - On/Off
Bottom button - Temperature
There is one button on the back of your hairdryer - the cool shot.
Each hair dryer comes with x1 air concentrator nozzle attachment and x1 diffuser attachment.
3. How To Use
1. Plug your hair dryer into a power supply before turning it on at the wall.
2. Switch your hair dryer on by pressing the On/Off button. The light indicator will turn Green to show that the dryer is on.
3. To change the temperature of your hair dryer, press the Temperature button. There are three temperature settings:
- Green = Low temperature
- Blue = Medium temperature
- Red = Highest temperature
- No light = No temperature
Each time you press the temperature button, the light indicator will change colour to show you which setting is activated.
4. To change the speed/power of your hair dryer, press the Speed button. There are three speed settings:
- Green = Slowest speed
- Blue = Medium speed
- Red = Highest speed
Each time you press the speed button, the light indicator will change colour to show you which setting is activated.
5. If you want to quickly blast your hair with a cool shot, press the Cool button on the back of the hair dryer. The light indicator will turn Blue when this is activated.
6. Turn off the hair dryer by pressing the On/Off button. Unplug the hair dryer from the power supply and allow it to cool down.
Using Your Attachments
Before plugging your hair dryer into a power outlet, slot your attachment of choice onto the front of the hair dryer's barrel. Please note that it is normal for this to feel stiff with the first few uses.
Once your hair dryer has cooled, remove the attachment and place it back in it's dust bag to keep it safe.
The Hail Your Hair Dryer comes with a locking function so you can easily maintain your desired temperature and power. To lock your hair dryer, hold down the On/Off button and the Temperature button simultaneously. The lights on your hair dryer will start to flash, indicating the settings are locked into place. To unlock your hair dryer, hold down the On/Off button and the Temperature button simultaneously again. Voila!
4. How To Store
- Once you’ve finished using your Hail Your Hair Dryer, switch it off.
- Unplug the hair dryer from its power supply.
- Before you put your Hail Your Hair Dryer away, ensure it is fully cooled.
- Repeat after us: do not wrap the cord around your styler to store it. Roll the cord up separately!
- Don’t forget about the bag! To keep your hair dryer neat and extra-secure, you can place it back in its pouch once it’s cooled down.
If your Hail Your Hair Dryer fails to work, follow these easy troubleshooting steps.
- Check that your product and the main power supply are switched on.
- If your product, cable or plug become damaged in any way, stop using it immediately and contact us on: email@example.com. Our team is here to help!
- Under no circumstances should you tamper with the product as it will void your warranty.
6. Safety First
- When the appliance is used in the bathroom, unplug it after use. The proximity of the water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
- Burn hazard. Keep appliance out of reach from young children, particularly during use and cool down.
- When the appliance is connected to the power supply, never leave it unattended.
- Always place the appliance on a heat-resistant, stable, flat surface.
- Always switch off and unplug after use.
7. What Not To Do
- Do not use the appliance on artificial or animal hair.
- Do not use the appliance to dry other objects.
- Do not use the appliance in the bath, shower or over a water filled washbasin or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Do not use the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not use the appliance on wet hair.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or rinse under running water.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when connected to the power supply.
8. Our Word
Only the highest quality components have been used in your Hail Your Hair Dryer to ensure safe, effective and long-lasting performance. Each and every Hail Your Hair Dryer has been tested before leaving the factory. However, should your styler prove to be ineffective in any way due to faulty workmanship or materials within a 36-month period of purchasing it, then, at its sole discretion and subject to the terms of this guarantee, Hail Your Hair undertakes to fully repair or replace the styler.
Please keep the original copy of your proof of purchase in a safe place for the duration of the warranty period.
In the unlikely event you do need to use your guarantee, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details regarding the failure of your styler.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
9. Any Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your Hail Your Hair Dryer and this instruction and safety guide, please take a look at our FAQs or get in touch with us at email@example.com.